45 Architecture is a nationally experienced storytelling community design firm located in Bozeman, and Great Falls, MT. We design a wealth of projects including educational, commercial, residential, community/civic, mixed use, winery and hospitality projects across the US. 45 Architecture has an entrepreneurial spirit. Our firm embraces collaboration across expertise areas, with an open studio and innovative ways of approaching conventional tasks.
We have an informal work environment characterized by camaraderie and collegial support. Yet, our team is ambitious, driven, and dedicated to being the innovators of our field. We actively support AXP and ARE candidates on the path to licensure. We are involved and invested in our community to give back and improve the local world we live in.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
We offer a competitive compensation package including profit sharing, Simple IRA Match, health insurance, paid vacation, and ARE test reimbursement.
• Accredited degree in architecture
• Up to ten years of related professional experience in design, production and management.
• Demonstrated BIM proficiency (Revit preferred)
• Excellent verbal, written, collaborative and graphic communication skills
• Willingness to help build an amazing company and share ideas on how to make a company better
• Support project team in development of the design and production, organization, coordination, thoroughness, and accuracy of the virtual building model and all documents in the drawing set for all project types.
• Communicate and coordinate with project team members, consultants, and contractors
• Research code requirements and interface with governmental agencies
• Research materials, products and systems
• Work with the project team to produce presentation materials for client and agency presentations
• Record and issue minutes for project meetings with the ability to track budget, schedule and workflow.
• Communicate with and coordinate the efforts of project team members, clients, consultants, contractors and agency officials
• Research and specify materials, products and systems
• Attend jobsite meetings, issue supplemental instructions and RFI responses, process submittals and shop drawing review
during Construction Administration
SEND RESUME/COVER LETTER
Please send a cover letter and resume that includes your contact information. The cover letter should address specifically why you would like to work at 45 Architecture and what practical skills in drawing, computers, documents and design you can bring to the firm. Please also enclose graphic samples of your work.